Age play is a great variety to the role-playing fun, but the main principle is the age you are while serving. This form of play requires the active participation of both sides. These are sessions that cannot be planned because the actions taken during the sessions are created on a regular basis, and largely depend on your reactions and ideas.
If you like sessions that are a surprise for both parties, and fun can evoke unique emotions – this type of fun is for you.
The Lady, regardless of your role, is a dominant person.
Suggestion of possible Age-Play games:
- Mama – adult baby – where you are the baby. The Lady wraps you in diapers, feeds you from a bottle, spanks you when the baby cries, but also hugs you
- Mom – unruly teenager / teak. During the session you are dressed like a teenager who must be punished by Mom for his unruly behavior
- Mother – a son who may be 2.5 or 7 years old
- Mom – a daughter, where you play the role of a little girl, a daughter
- The Lady is a grown bad daughter – and you are a grandmother
- The Lady is a teacher and you are a student
You take an active part in this game, which means that you are not the executor of the command, but you can create ideas and actions yourself and implement them during the session.
THE LADY ALWAYS TAKES THE DOMINANT ROLE AND YOU THE SUBMISSIVE ROLE.